Ido Leffler is co-founder and “Chief Carrot Lover” of San Francisco based Yes To Inc. (the makers of Yes To Carrots, Yes To Cucumbers, Yes To Tomatoes, and Yes To Blueberries). In just 4 short years, Leffler and his team have built Yes To into one of the leading natural beauty brands in the world, achieving distribution in over 28,000 stores in over 25 countries (including Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Whole Foods Market, Sephora Europe, etc). Today Yes To ™ is the # 2 natural brand in the USA and growing beyond his wildest dreams.
Ido is known in the beauty industry as the “Orange Man”, proudly wearing orange every single day since establishing the company. He lives and breaths the “Yes To” way of life, and his out-of-the-box approach has been instrumental in building the brand’s almost “cult like” following.
With a lifestyle that can be measured in frequent flyer miles, Ido famously spent more than 400 days in 2 years flying around the world spreading the Yes To message. This amount of travel, however, has never hindered Ido’s commitment to Yes To’s most important customers, the ‘VIC’s’ (Very Important Carrots). He collaborates closely with this group of influencers to develop the brand’s message, vision and new product ideas. Ido’s enthusiasm is infectious, and this unique approach and way of living life and doing business has been pivotal to the Yes To identity.
Ido works hard to ensure that people around the globe are saying YES. The success of Yes To has been largely due to the way the company treats its customers, its team, and the world around it. Leffler also works very closely with the Yes To Seed Fund, the brand’s non-profit, 501(C) 3 organization established to teach kids about nutrition and healthy living through the planting of organic school gardens.
In 2012, Ido and his team spearheaded the launch of the Yes To Hope program with a mission to plant micro farms within schools in Africa to help supplement the meals of the students with nutritional fruits and vegetables. The Yes To Hope program plans to feed 100,000 students a day by the end of 2014.
Ido was named in Smart Company (Australia 2008) in its 30 top entrepreneurs under 30 and by Women’s Wear Daily as one of the top 5 beauty industry whiz kids under 40.
Yes To has won hundreds of prestigious industry accolades & awards from WWD, SELF Magazine, Natural Health Magazine, InStyle Magazine, Fitness Magazine, Tattler Magazine, U Magazine, Image Beauty Awards, Pure Beauty Awards, Green Beauty Bible Awards, CEW and many more. In 2008 and 2010 PETA named Yes To the world’s best Cruelty Free Cosmetic Company.
Today, Ido sits on numerous corporate/advisory boards including:
· Soma (Chairman, Soma, launching in 2013, Soma plans on changing the way Americans consume beverages, while making a major difference to developing communities by providing access to clean drinking water)
· TTI (Board Member, TTI is an Australian consumer brand investor, including Hollywood Fashion Tape, Bellabox)
· Birchbox (Advisory Board, the first and leading beauty discovery box)
· Ecomom (Advisory Board, leading Eco E-retailer of family and earth friendly products)
· The Levo League (Advisory Board, an online social network designed for young professional women in the formative years of their career path)
· Styleseat.com (Advisory Board, a social network for beauty and wellness professionals to attract clients and grow their business platform)
· Push44 (Advisory Board, online platform to promote influencers)
Ido attended the University of Technology Sydney. It was here that he earned his Bachelor of Business in International Business, Management and Marketing.